Together we will achieve it:
A cosmopolitan language school.
The quality policy has been developed jointly by the staff and management of the Hartnackschule Berlin and reflects the cosmopolitan and positive attitude of all those working here towards our clients.
For participants from more than 20 nations, the Hartnackschule Berlin is their spiritual and social center for six, nine or more months. Tolerance and openness characterize the teaching style of the Hartnackschule Berlin. At the same time, it is known for its fair price structure, which enables a broad public to take part in further language training. The Hartnackschule Berlin awards scholarships to socially disadvantaged course participants in cooperation with charitable institutions. Since 2002, the Hartnackschule Berlin has been cooperating with the Lauterbach Foundation.
The Hartnackschule Berlin is committed to continuous process improvement. In addition to setting new goals each year, it has set itself fundamental goals whose level of quality it monitors through internal audits.
- Multilingual individual course guidance (also by telephone)
- Placement counseling and placement tests
- Examination consulting
- Customer-oriented range of courses
- Expansion of the range of foreign languages
- Introduction of business and individual courses for business languages and special topics
- Modern didactics and methodology using a variety of media
- Constantly updated teaching materials
- Fast and flexible registration and course booking through a modern IT system