Skip to main content


1. what is the right course for me?

We offer private language courses as well as language courses sponsored by the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF). If you are a permanent resident in Germany or come from an EU country, you can take an integration course (A1-B1) or a professional language course (B2-C1). 

2. How can I register for an integration course?

Registration for an integration course is only possible in person. Please bring your original registration for the integration course (from the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees, from the Aliens' Registration Office or from the Job Center) and your ID card. If you receive unemployment benefit I or unemployment benefit II, please bring your current benefit statements.  

3. How can I register for a professional language course?

You can register for a professional language course in person at the school office. Please bring your original certificate of eligibility (from Jobcenter, Arbeitsamt or BAMF) and a current telc B1 or B2 certificate. If your certificate is older than 6 months, we would ask you to take a placement test.

4. How do I get my telc certificate?

You can pick up your telc certificate at the school office in about 6-8 weeks after the exam date. 

5. What happens if my course has too few participants?

Fortunately, this rarely happens. If your course has fewer than 10 participants, it can be canceled and you and the other participants can be rebooked to another course of a suitable level at the same time. If you do not agree to this, it is also possible to rebook to a course at a different time or in a different mode (online - on site ). We will do our best to provide you with a suitable offer. The last option is of course a partial refund of the course fee

For further questions, please contact us via the contact form below.

Further Questions